- InstituteUniversity of Alberta
Think being a student is hard? Try being a full time single mom too! I juggle potty training, working, and a full course load.
What’s in My Bag?
- Which one item do you think you couldn’t live without?
I couldn’t live without my belt buckle. It reminds me of the amazing places I've been, and the amazing places I'm going, too!
- Is there anything missing from this picture that is usually in your bag?
Leftover goldfish cracker crumbs and baby wipes; if you're a mom you'll get this.
- What is the most cherished item in your bag?
My son’s hospital bracelets from the day he was born. I can’t believe he used to be that tiny!
- If your bag had a name, what would it be?
Mud, because I don’t think it’s been cleaned out since the day I bought it.
- Which of the items in your bag would you recommend other students always have on hand, and why?
A keepsake or reminder of your family. It’s easy to lose your roots while you’re out there finding yourself, but if you always keep a reminder of where you came from it's a lot harder to get lost along the way.
- What item from your bag would your friends say represents you the most?
My cowboy boots! I have my “professional” pair (as pictured) and my worn out working pair. Who said city and country can’t mix!
- Be honest, did you add any items to your bag to make your profile seem more interesting/cool?
Nope, but the rope can be a little misleading ... it isn’t mine, it’s my sons. I can’t rope to save my life, but I secretly practice when nobody's looking.
- If you could trade bags for a day with another Ambassador, who would you choose, and why?
Sephra’s, I have no idea why, but it had this cool tribal vibe and I'm dying to know the stories behind it.