Online courses really suit my learning style because they are flexible and allow me to focus on one course at a time.
What’s in My Bag
- Which one item do you think you couldn’t live without?
My immediate response is my iPhone, but then I remember how blind I am so I have no choice but to pick my contact lenses.
- Is there anything missing from this picture that is usually in your bag?
At least two other bottles of water.
- What is the most cherished item in your bag?
My MacBook because it has years of photos of my family, friends, and travels.
- If your bag had a name, what would it be?
Runs with a Broken Satchel.
- Which of the items in your bag would you recommend other students always have on hand, and why?
Pen and paper because they’re the most basic items students should have.
- What item from your bag would your friends say represents you the most?
My notebook because I spend half my time making ‘to do’ lists.
- Be honest, did you add any items to your bag to make your profile seem more interesting/cool?
Definitely the 1000 page book called The Big Guide to Living and Working Overseas.
- If you could trade bags for a day with another Ambassador, who would you choose, and why?
Sarah’s – cowboy boots and a lasso… need I say more?