- InstituteAthabasca University
I'm a huge fan of online education because it's so flexible. I've been able to work full time while also finishing my degree.
What’s in my Bag?
- Which one item do you think you couldn’t live without?
The planner on my phone, because it keeps me organized and on time! It took me forever to switch from a paper planner to an electronic one but now I don’t think I could go back.
- Is there anything missing from this picture that is usually in your bag?
My headphones. I love listening to a variety of music and go crazy if I don’t have my headphones on me!
- What is the most cherished item in your bag?
My judo medals. My dad and I did a couple years of judo together when I was younger and that was our first tournament together.
- If your bag had a name, what would it be?
Hmmm, if my bag had a name it would probably be something along the lines of “The Pursuit of Happiness.”
- Which of the items in your bag would you recommend other students always have on hand, and why?
Pens! Not only does it save your butt in class, but it’s a great way to make new friends – just don’t expect them all to come back!
- What item from your bag would your friends say represents you the most?
The fit book. Fitness is a big part of my life right now and I love trying new activities.
- Be honest, did you add any items to your bag to make your profile seem more interesting/cool?
Hah, probably the arrow. I own a PSE Phenom Compound bow and I love going to the range!
- If you could trade bags for a day with another Ambassador, who would you choose, and why?
I think I'd trade bags with Eric because I’ve always wanted to learn how to skateboard! That being said I’m super uncoordinated so it might not end well…